Hey, I just found this community, and I wanted to join. (How many people are gonna say duh to that hmmm?) Got requirements? Here's the breakdown.
Name-Rachelle, preferably Rache
Pic-I don't have a picture of me on this laptop...will send as a comment.
Bands, etc.-Well I do like my band, it's pretty cool...we're trying to get a name though. I'm lead vocal. I also like Nirvana, the neptunes (I know they're not a band) Queen, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Green Day, and pre-pants and jacket Blink 182, that kind of stuff.(everything) Books; I'm cool with fantasy, lotr, hp and the wheel of time, but stuff like Gathering Blue and death be not proud too. Movies from Ocean's 11 to Bruce Almighty, they're all good.
My gripping story...alright.
About three years ago when I was a little kid for my age, just before the great growth, I went to a small E school where I was the resident smart kid/outsider. It wasn't a bad school-the playground had the standard swingsets, three different jungle gyms, a huge field for soccer and football, all the good stuff. The blacktop was perfect for basketball, and I was practicing my freethrows...
The wind whistles past my hair as I run for the layup. My brother had taught me that just days before, on the blacktop court across the street from my house. The other sixth graders run throught the field after the soccer ball, and that may be why only I saw it; only I heard it.
Just as I was jumping for the off-beat layup, I hear a pit-pat of shoes. It's across the wire fencing, on the outside just beyond the blacktop. My own sneakers slap the pavement as I land, ball spinning on the rim as if dazed and confused. Running in my usual tee and jeans, I see a little boy no older than four running across the street, towards my prison encampment. The kid ws obviously an escapee from the day-care across the road, and he was enjoying sweet freedom. He was chasing a ball, his golden hair and blue eyes shining in the sunlight as I watched in darkness of my blacktop, shaded by trees. He stooped to catch the runaway toy, and as he sat in the middle of the road to play with it, a car came barreling down the road, surely ten or fifteen over the speed limit.
But the little boy wouldn't move.
So I run down the pavement to the fence door, pulling at the latch with all my might, when it swings open effortlessly-the door was always to be closed though. I had no time to wonder as I ran to the street, scooped the child, and practically threw him across the road. Too late for me though...BAM!
I'm spinning through the air, falling like a rock from a forty story building. But the car doesn't stop-it just keeps going, like the energizer bunny or some whacked out crap like that. By the time I can move, it's not my body that's moving, because my body is lying on the pavement, and it isn't pretty. Guess this whole hero thing wasn't a good idea...
10 reasons why I rock:
10. I don't care if you don't like me. Your problem buddy. Bite me, k?
9. I'm flexible-not tied to one music/movie/book genre.
8. I'm a free spirit I guess...I don't like being stuck on anything/one
7. I love to write...I might not be good yet, but hey. See #10.
6. I love to perform, sing, dance, act, and dance some more, play my music.
5. I play guitar, trumpet, piano, and soon flute, and drums.
4. I'm mostly tolerant-I'm tolerant of bisexuals/gays/lesbians; but not people who give me problems just because they feel like it.
3. I'm not all talk. And I think that there's no point in saying no offense cause you're offending them anyway.
2. No I do NOT think shopping at Hot Topic makes you punk/goth and I cannot stand it when people say it does.
1. I rock because I said so, that's why!